If you are like me, you are always looking for more natural products that aren’t full of chemicals and bad for us stuff. I’m glad I’ve found tea tree oil. Why tea tree oil? Let me share with you 6 benefits of using tea tree oil.
- Tea tree oil is naturally antiseptic. Since it is naturally antiseptic, it helps to reduce infection.
- Tea tree oil is soothing. It helps to relieve itching and stinging from insect bites, minor wounds and irritated skin. I have used it on mosquito bites and it helps to stop the itching.
- Tea tree oil is safely penetrating. It delivers soothing deep relief quickly to the source of discomfort. I have rubbed it on my forehead when having sinus headaches and it helps to bring me relief.
- Tea tree oil is non-caustic. That means there is no caustic reaction or harmful chemical reactions.
- Tea tree oil is an effective solvent. It can safely dissolve different substances such as resins, dirt and gum.
- Tea tree oil is pleasantly aromatic. It has a natural, pleasing scent that your senses will find refreshing.
When I recently burned my thumb on a hot pan on the stove, I immediately poured some tea tree oil on the burn. It help to stop the pain and by the next day it was almost completely healed. Only a little tender to the touch.
This is a product that my family loves and uses on a weekly if not sometimes daily basis. My boys will ask where the tea tree oil is when they are hurt, sick, bit, or stung.
I hope you have found some value here today. If you would like to know my favorite brand of tea tree oil, send me a message on Facebook and I’ll let you know!
Have a great day,
P.S. Want to learn more healthy habits? Come join my free Facebook group today!