Today I want to share with you 5 ways to get free leads using social media.
Now, I have covered most of them in my daily videos, but thought it would be helpful to put them all together in a quick blog post.
Just a reminder too that although these methods are free, they do require you to put in the time.
5 Ways To Get Free Leads Using Social Media
- Birthdays. Everyone likes to feel special on their birthday, right? Take a few minutes each day to see who has birthdays and say Happy Birthday to them. What I do is leave a voice message on the Facebook Messenger and if they are a close friend I sing to them!
- Post Value. Value can be blog posts, videos, webinars or status updates. And be sure to ask for likes and comments. When someone likes or comments on your post, be sure get back to them and thank them!
- Schedule Posts. For those who have a fan page, you can schedule posts in advance right on your page. This way you always have consistent content being posted every day.
- Lifestyle Pics. Be sure to post lifestyle pics on your own page. After all, Facebook is a social place. Let people see what you are doing and where you are going!
- Friend Requests and Follows. Reach out to the people who are sending you friend requests or who are following you and start up a conversation with them. Go their profiles and see who they are and what they are about so you can ask questions.
These tips will work for any platform you are social on. As you can see, there are ways to get free leads using social media, but you must put in the time and the consistency.
I hope you have found these tips helpful! Please leave a comment, share or message me if you have any questions.
Make today a great day,
P.S. If you would like the free Facebook Ad Strategy that I have been using to get likes on my fan page every day, Click Here for Instant Access!